Monday, July 11, 2005

The endings

I've got two films to watch before tomorrow night ... anyone want to give me the ending and save me 5 hrs??? A Very Long Engagement and Vera Drake! Actually, I think I'll just have an orgy of film watching tomorrow. Monday is a sort of weekend day for me. Not sure if the first film is in French. It's directed by the same guy who made Amelie, one of my favourite filums. Last night I watched Intimate Strangers, that was French, too. I do so enjoy the foreign films. Well, I suppose American is foreign but I don't like noisy, car chasing, gun toting, people-hitting films. A good cry over a film is a jolly good way of allowing oneself to weep, though and it doesn't matter.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

'One' can do whatever 'one' likes on this site, cos it's my game and I make the rules :) !!

Mon Jul 11, 09:20:00 am 2005  
Blogger ScaryCheri said...

I like to do laundry and watch a cood cry movie.
Something about being home alone during the day and crying over folded socks makes me feel....I dunno.....domestic? I like it :)

Mon Jul 11, 01:44:00 pm 2005  
Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

It's just when you've wiped yer snotty nose on the socks that it's annoying!
Now 3.40pm and I've STILL got the films to watch, plus pix to caption and one more job. Could be a matchstick in eyes day tomorrow morning!

Mon Jul 11, 03:41:00 pm 2005  
Blogger ScaryCheri said...

we watched Finding Neverland last night. Talk about crying movies!

I love Johnny Dep and Kate Winslet anyway, so this was an all around good movie...not that you need anything extra to watch before bedtime ;)

Mon Jul 11, 07:25:00 pm 2005  
Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

I took all three films back but found I'd left one in the player, which is good cos I only got to see 5 mins of it .. I'm now watching A Very Long Engagement on my computer.
I put off going to bed as loooong as possible and even when I get there I fight sleep by attempting to read. Then when I drop the book it wakes me up so I get to stay awake for a couple of hours more!
Of course, I go to bed alone :(

Mon Jul 11, 10:46:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home