Sunday, May 29, 2005


See that stance? Don't mess with Pyk! And the sooner those new pants arrive the better, owd baggy leggies! I'm chary of Louth's super duper car wash since I've now been held capitve in there, twice, the second time with the big moppy thing stuck on top of the car with water still stream out. The first time it took my aerial off, lifting up the back of the car and depositing ithe aerial, with a clonk, on the windscreen. I thought it'd be ok, being a small one to leave on, thro the car wash (bad person had stolen my original whippy aerial) It was always such a nuisance to remove cos I had to wait to find someone tall to unscrew it for me!
I find this is the safer bet now AND I get to squirt passersby ... watch it sonny, you're next! Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Nogbad said...

So am I alone in wondering who took the photo? I thin we should be told! :-)

Sun May 29, 06:27:00 pm 2005  
Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

Of course you should .... the lady in the garage. THAT'S how easy it is to use my camera. I said look through this, press the button half way down, see a green circle and press all the way!
Ahem, of course it's VERY difficult really you have to move the lens in and out, and ummm, YES, change the batteries and and and ... oh spin a wheel and select ISO speed and balance and (now I'm trying to make it sound difficult and can't even remember those bits myself!)
See, I have to ask complete strangers to take pix of me!

Sun May 29, 08:12:00 pm 2005  
Blogger Nogbad said...

Well I hope the lady in the garage gets her cut of the dosh when this photo is syndicated round the world :-)

N

Sun May 29, 09:55:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home