Sunday, May 29, 2005

Happy Days

© Julie Coates, 2005
If you have trouble viewing this picture, refresh the page a time or two. For some reason it's being 'awkward'!
When Tora was at boarding school in Bristol, it was with great joy I'd go down at the end of May to collect her for a week's vacation at home. Bowling from Oxford down to the M4 in my car, parp parp, it just happened it was always sunny (definitely in my heart) and I'd pass fields of poppies. I always wanted to take a picture of the poppies but I was on a mission and anyway I had a crap camera then.
Last year I did a job for a local farmer, well three of them, a day's work, a very HARD days work, actually, where I was driven around the county, tossed from Landrover to Landrover and got about 127 pix for £120 ... aha, before Julie knew her worth.
One guy even used a couple of pictures as pages on his website with no acknowledgement! Anyway, what I DID get out of it was this picture of poppies!!! It's my screensaver and it makes me think of happy days! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home