Monday, January 30, 2006

Tag, you got me GW

Tagged by GW:

Four jobs you've had in your life: Secretary to the Adjutant of the Honourable Artiillery Company, Company of Pikemen and Musketeers (the Lord Mayor of London's official guard). Secretary (p/t) for Roger Whittaker, shelf filler in MacFisheries, photojournalist :)

Four movies you could watch over and over: Amelie, Le Diner Au Cons, The King and I, Wasabi

Four places you've lived: Torre (Portugal), Dallas, Bishop's Stortford (Herts), Wheatley (Oxon)

Four places you've been on holiday: St Lucia, Paris, Apapa (Nigeria), Loch Maree (etc etc)

Four websites you visit daily: Hotmail, Yahoo front page for horoscope, I'm struggling for two more daily ones!

Four TV shows you love to watch: Who do you think you are? That guy with a double-barrelled name (Hugh Fearnley-??) who grows his own food and cooks for the whole village. Not The Nine O'Clock News. Billy Connolly's antics.

Four of your favourite foods: Liver & Onions & Mash, Smoked Haddock, Mussels, Kidneys Liegiose (can't spell that).

Four places you'd rather be: Anywhere with my kids. Under canvas on a British summer's day. Swimming nekkid. Cuddling wiv my sweetie.

Four albums you can't live without: I'm fickle, it changes but I always go back to these: Mozart at Midnight; Best of Cesaria Evora, Best Rock Ballads in the World Ever. Vivaldi 6 double concertos, cos I love the one for two mandolins, strings and continuo.

Four people to tag with this:
Squid Vicious
Kat
Scarycheri
Runa

3 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

I've already done this one, Pyk.
I did it on the 14 January.

I couldn't dine out with you - Not if you insisted on your favourite foods. Liver, mussels and kidney are the worst foods in the world. I couldn't look at them on the plate let alone eat them. I like smoked haddock though.

Mon Jan 30, 10:47:00 pm 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll play...

Tue Jan 31, 05:29:00 am 2006  
Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

OK, I'll look forward to the responses!

Oh durn it, Kat ... I'll go back and look-see, sorry! You don't want to dine wiv me?? I'd wear a bib, promise!

Wed Feb 01, 05:35:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home