Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Bondage

I'm going to be harnessed again!!!!
I've mentioned naturism in passing. That I sleep pj-less is just that it's more comfortable. However, there's a standing joke with some of the imaging dept since one morning, awoken from my slumbers and asked if I could nip out for a job I replied, "I haven't got me knickers on yet!" (mixing my southern dulcet tones with northern colloquialism).
Yesterday morning I had a breakfast job and, unusally for me, was wearing a skirt. It's a bit harder (for me) to make people smile when I'm half asleep but as I was talking to this group, camera trained on them I mentioned the little story above.
I listened to a phone message just before I went to bed and ended up hooting with laughter.
Today I'm to go to the same company (Luxus Limited) to take a shot of as many employees as they can muster for a group shot. I suggested yesterday that they get a ladder for me (5ft tall isn't a very good vantage point - I get a lot of sky or ceiling if I don't stand on something).
The call was from Brenda, the MD's secretary, who could hardly contain her laughter. She said they will be providing me with a loader, that I have to be hard hatted and harnessed and it might be a good idea for me to wear trousers but if I wear a skirt can I remember to wear my knickers.
But on the other hand (she's bubbling over with laughter by now) if I forget it might be good for company morale!
I'll try to remember to take my small camera and see if someone can catch a shot of me up in the air!
I did suggest to the boss that this one might be worth a little more, payment wise (well, my feet will be leaving the ground!) and he skillfully avoided the issue.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo, Pyk! You're really flying high lately, aren't you? I don't know if I could take a picture once I got up in the air like that. I'd have to be holding onto the rail and wouldn't have a free hand to operate the camera!

Fri Jul 22, 04:12:00 am 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home