Monday, August 08, 2005


GO KALEB: Children from Chernobyl visited Manby for a day packed with fun including archery (Louth & District Archery Club), a dog show (Manby Dog Club), firefighting display (E. Lindsey Fire Protection Services), rides (P&B Lincs Trike & Chopper Club, Manby Arms) a bbq and various other stuff. Eleven kiddies are visiting the UK through the Chernobyl children Life Line charity, Little Stars Link, based at Scampton. Local families host the kiddies and it's reckoned that one month over here, eating nourishing food and breathing clean air (unless it's the stinky pooey stuff out by Alford y'day) can add two years to the childrens' life expectancy. You should have seen their faces when having a go on the fire house and I was underneath the jet of water aiming for an 'arty' pic. Boys will be boys and one little tyke divided the stream by sticking his finger in it ... wet Pyk! Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I was underneath the jet of water aiming for an 'arty' pic.

Wet tee shirt pic? We demand to know!

Mon Aug 08, 06:53:00 pm 2005  
Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

Ah but, I was on the wrong side of the lens to have a piccie taken! :)

I was more worried about the lens, actually. I'm sure my insurance company doesn't want to hear from me for a while since the last little incident!

Mon Aug 08, 06:56:00 pm 2005  
Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

Goshk, I think I'm being spammed!
Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam ..... beautiful spammmm.
The fish and chip shop in Alford sells spam fritters now, by the way. They're back in fasion.
I used to love 'em at school. Especially with salad cream on.

Mon Aug 08, 08:04:00 pm 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having a discussion about cheesecake spam elsewhere but I'm not posting a link and tellin ya :-)

Mon Aug 08, 08:06:00 pm 2005  
Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

Why not??? Why can't I join the spamming discussion! Hmmm, Spam me!
What's life spamming coming to?

Mon Aug 08, 08:08:00 pm 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bin deleted - it was on Cendrine's blog (http://sexnearthecity.blogspot.com/). I've had a couple too but I just zap 'em

Mon Aug 08, 09:25:00 pm 2005  
Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

Ack, they took the trouble to find me ... well, OK, probably just happened upon me ....

Mon Aug 08, 09:27:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home