Sunday, August 07, 2005


Just a few of those pot plants which Cyril Lee, President of the local Fuchsia society keeps blooming. I had a poke around my pots today and found 4 snails lurking. They're now in a knotted plastic bag in the dustbin but I did add a couple of marigold heads to keep 'em going til they get to the rubbish dump where they can munch away til their hearts content. UGH, it was horrid trying to pick 'em up. I was trying to do it using the plastic bag but kept squealing at the feel of the squidgey bit so gave up and used a trowel. UGHGHGHGH Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How nice to stumble across a photo of my grandads old garden! Thank you for this


Wendy

Tue Nov 10, 09:37:00 pm 2015  
Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

Wow, ten years later, Wendy. My pleasure and it's good to know these scribbings of mine still get read occasionally. It was a beautiful garden and inspired me. x

Tue Nov 10, 10:18:00 pm 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home