Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Spellcheck

I used spellcheck in the last but one post and it made more mistakes in correcting them than mending them. If I go back and correct them I'll just get one of those big white spaces which I still haven't solved, at the beginning of the post so the mis-spellings will just have to remain an annoyance. They're not all mis-spellings though, they may just be typos or then again, maybe just MY spellings, from the pyk dic?
I think I need to make a list. Maybe I need a booklet for lists? Somehow I managed to have 3 notebooks on the go at once. It's not to be recommended. Probably because one of them was meant to be a to-do b ooklet, but since they all look the same it just got mixed up. Now I need to look through all three to find the note I made that was for me, not a caption! Grrrr

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get a mac. They correct your spelling whilst you are typing. Apple make it easy.

Tue Dec 06, 01:02:00 pm 2005  
Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

But it's stopped raining??!!!

I suppose if I'd been keying in offline, in word, then my typo's would have been picked up - if I'd got an English dictionary - but I used the blogger checker - which came up with some very interesting alternative words, too but nothing like the one I wanted to use!

Since I'll not be using the computer for work but occasionally, I can't think of a good excuse for splashing out hundreds on a new machine, aside from pure indulgence!

Tue Dec 06, 01:38:00 pm 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And what's wrong with pure indulgence?

Wed Dec 07, 10:25:00 am 2005  
Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

Oh absolutely nothing - surely that's what holidays away from home are? But I can think of things I'd enjoy more, to spend a few 'hunnerd' on that a new pooter!
For instance, the day trip to Iceland which Tori and I did. Now THAT was great fun and may have seemed indulgence to some.
I'm not actually above indulging myself - and others ;)

Wed Dec 07, 02:36:00 pm 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just noticed. You'd better put some more clothes on, dear. It's getting colder and you are looking a bit chilly in that pyjama suit. ;-)

Wed Dec 07, 03:28:00 pm 2005  
Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

Yes, I can see the goose bumps!

Thu Dec 08, 02:17:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home