Monday, March 27, 2006

Domani, I'll start Domani!

My accounts! I had a super weekend but ended up just spending today reading and dozing. I figure I must have needed the sleep.
But I'll have to get up and at it tomorrow with those durned accounts!
CB cooked a very tasty meal for the family for mother's day. My input was the gravy and the pudding. Since the gravy was a tad 'gourmet' (blackberry liqueur, sage, thyme, peppercorns, as well as oxo!) I just made a small panful, forgot, of course, how much we Britis like our gravy so I had to hastily make a second panful when peeps went back for seconds. Using what was left I tipped in red wine, some more liqueur and thyme but made the mistake of sprinkling the oxo (the new fandangled kind which includes the thickener) on top so it lumped a tad! Should have strained it! Gravy? One lump or two?
Tora phoned me from Alaska, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home