Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Rubber Gloves

Strange how you mention something you haven't thought of for a while and it keeps cropping up again, isn't it?
We did the last shot for the calendar last night - well, I have one more to do, guy on motorbike - not sure it wouldn't be sexier if he was wearing leathers though!!
However, last night's involved a hospital, scene since the charity is in aid of a CT Scanner and looking around for props I came across the box of surgical gloves.
My word, the boys' faces lit up when I 'snapped' 'em!
Someone asked what I was going to do with them. I mentioned the word 'proctologist' which produced a frown but a nurse burst out laughing!
I suggested someone blow a glove up - would have done it myself but didn't want to leave a ring of lipstick ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

.... and the sun don't shine!

Wed Jun 08, 09:54:00 am 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite ! :-)

Thu Jun 09, 09:31:00 am 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home