Thursday, June 09, 2005

A stranger in these parts ...

Would you like a yum yum?
And I give you?
69.
OK, put it in a bag and here's your 69p
When did flat doughnuts become yum yums?

I was in the city again yesterday, Lincoln city. I managed not to drive on the wrong side of the road and even recognised where I was going from the reverse, as it were.

Drove behind a grain lorry for what seemed like miles and of course put my foot down a bit, having overtaken, to be met by oncoming cars flashing their lights. Speed trap. Thanks guys!


I'm going to put my bikini on shortly and do some sewing in the garden kiss two birds with one stone - or rather one look, they'll probably faint clean away when 'the body' appears.

I've a moral dilemma. I had ordered a film from Amazon which was 4 days past the due delivery date and I asked them to check up that it had, indeed, been sent.
The film,
  • The Realm of the Senses
  • is a classic, apparently 'spectaularly erotic film(The Los Angeles Times) film directed by Nagisa Oshima was banned for 20 years, made in '76 and based on a true story that happened in 1936 in Japan.
    Anyway, Amazon automatically set a refund in action, which I didn't ask for and now the film has arrived!
    Maybe I'll just tell 'em it's here and let them do what they have to do. That was quick action on their part though. 10/10 Amazon!

    I need to find how to stop the link thingy putting in the bullet and new line!!! I'm working on it, I'm working on it!

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

    Ok, I've told Amazon that the DVD has turned up and they can sort it out now!
    I am SUCH a goodie two shoes, doesn't it just make ya sick?
    Yes, I could have slept - but it wouldn't have stopped me feeling guilty.

    Thu Jun 09, 06:16:00 pm 2005  
    Blogger Buggles Balham High Road said...

    Same thing happened to my daughter with Amazon. Didn't appear when promised, refund and then it arrived and she did the same as you so she could sleep at night too.

    Fri Jun 10, 09:30:00 am 2005  

    Post a Comment

    << Home