Friday, September 09, 2005

Biter Bit


Oh, the biter was definitely bitten here! Bank Holiday weekend with the Morris Men (and women) I got caught, here, tootling on me whistle, by Anthea.

Since I'm sure I was well out of tune I resorted in the end to using the whistle to 'smack' the castanets together. Ack, there's more than one way of skinning a pussy cat, ya know!

Now don't I look cheerful? Goshk, I must have been having fun.

Looking at my biceps I now see why my MP exclaimed "Now look at the biceps on this girl." I made a muscle, so's he could see I can pack a punch!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely photo!

Fri Sept 09, 10:09:00 pm 2005  
Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

Thanks, darlin' ... from the subject.
I'll tell Anthea you appreciated it. Not often I'm captured on camera, the girl dun good!
x

Sat Sept 10, 02:08:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home