Friday, October 28, 2005

Erotica Exhibition , Olympia 17-20 November 2005

I went, last year, to the Erotica Exhibition at Olympia and it occurred to me that it's that time of year again! Just looked at the site and see there's even weekend job opportunities .... now maybe that's something I could apply for, huh? Erotica Exhibition job opportunities
Actually, it was a fun day's outing. You'd probably need a couple of days to cover it thoroughly but for anyone with an open mind and a sense of fun, it's interesting.
There were people queuing for the loos by the entrance, inside, with holdalls and I wondered why so many had bags with them. Then I realised that they had their 'outfits' in the bags. And some weird and wonderful outfits there were. One guy, walking toward me looked like a policeman, turning around after he'd walked past, the back of his uniform from tops of legs to shoulders was completely cut away ;)
There were stalls selling fun clothing, toys of all descriptions. Like a kiddie in a candy shop I was wide eyed and wanting to see everything. I tried a nipple clamp on my little finger and by gum did that make my eyes smart! Well, I didn't actually know it was a nipple clamp til I was yelling ouch and an assistant grinned at me and told me where it was supposed to be used.
Mind, I suppose once you own the toy, you can clamp it where the heck you like!
I'd say, though there were young and beautiful people, that the exhibition appealed to those in their late 30's upwards ... just my observation.
There was a very large lady wearing stockings and an extremely short skirt (shorter than Fifi's), bustier and collar, who was being led around on a leash by a suited guy. Quite incongruous!
There was dungeon furniture. I did climb on one bench to see if it was comfortable and anyway, I'm always climbing things !! No I didn't get strapped to it! LOL I was just curious!
It was a fun event, not at all sordid and I think interesting for the enquiring mind.

Take a look ......... Erotica Exhibition see the link in side margin if it isn't here.
And for the vegetarians among us, a little clip: Erotic Veg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home