Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hmmmm

Russell Grant today said I must make my mind up quickly if offered the chance to take a change in direction careerwise. That I'll hardly have time to think but it will be an opportunity I won't want to miss. I'll get the chance to pursue and achieve ambitions which up until now have been verging on the fringe of dreams but most things will go my way.

This was today's horoscope - bit spooky. I hope the offer comes soon cos the day's 2/3rds over and I can't stand the suspense!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

I'm waiting and only two and a half hours to go!!!!

Tue Oct 25, 09:36:00 pm 2005  
Blogger kat said...

Did you get the job then, Pyknyk? :-)

Wed Oct 26, 01:31:00 am 2005  
Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

Ok, so I have to be a little proactive!
Revamping CV today. Maybe I'll make it 5' 8.5"?
That's not such a tall tale! :)

Wed Oct 26, 09:44:00 am 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home