Tuesday, November 01, 2005

la la la la laaaaaaaaaa

Quite a good day today. Did waste a little time, I confess, but today is the equivalent of a weekend for me. One day does not a weekend make, JC!
I might open my mail in a day or so's time!! At least I know what it is without opening.
Ohhhh, I went off to Mablethorpe y'day afternoon for 4 jobs and within half a mile of home I suddenly got really tired and did that eye drooping thing .. which isn't good when you're driving. Two or three times it happened, enough to make me thing I was scared enough for it not to happen again and by now I was about 300yard from home. Next thing I knew I was swervin to miss a traffic light and island! Sheesh, scarey. You don't really think of pulling over for a nap when you're THAT close to home, do ya?
I decided it was time to have some 'fun' so went along to choir this evening. I used to go regularly when I first came to Louth but jobs always seemed to coincide with practice evenings .. well, they do when you're working all the time, then their busy season coincided with mine so in fairness I gave up.
However, there's a new director who said to just go along, when I can. I could, so I did.
It was great! Really enjoyed singing my little heart out and we're practising Christmas songs for a concert and to entertain the dears in the old peeps' homes over the festive season.
Then popped into the pub with a couple of the gals, Bree and Pat, then in to see the guys (and gals) who belong to/play with the Alford Morris with whom I had such a fine bank holiday weekend.
Going to concentrate on filling in a job application form tomorrow. Trouble is,I'm trying to answer on grade level 7 and it's only a grade 1 job! Duh.
I quite like the idea of a proper job ... maybe I'd have some spare time to write??

1 Comments:

Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

OK, already!!!!!
I'm having trouble on finding examples of my teamwork!
I'm just longing to get on to the 'leadership' section, I can give 'em 10 million examples of that but I've worked alone for so long and as a PA in my former life, it was my job to get things DONE and it was a one woman, one man job. I'm allowed to draw on examples from my home life, hobbies, etc but I'm getting really bogged down! This must be from being a loner, I suppose! HELPPPPPPPPPP.

Wed Nov 02, 10:56:00 am 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home