Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Customary care

I've just called re the Customs (re)claim - at least THIS time I had a specific no. to call and person to talk to so didn't have to go on to redial.
As requested on the telephone previously, I had mailed all the labels adhered to Tora's gift but today I received a letter asking me to send the original customs declaration and charge labels.
So I called, off trotted the man and returned saying YES, they did have all the originals.
So why ask for them? He said our letters must have crossed in the post.
Yet the letter begins "Thank you for your recent letter" - d'ya think something didn't actually look at what I'd enclosed?
Just shows, it aint over 'til the fat lady stops singing!
Watch this space!
The reason I actually originally logged on this morning was to say that I had a word with The Angels (cards) and twice, the same card fell out.
Celeste:
"A happy move to a new home or place of employment is in the works. This movement will usher in positive new energy"
Well, well! There IS an angel on my shoulder!

2 Comments:

Blogger pal said...

Glad you have an angel on your shoulder :-) Hope its not too heavy and you have a good move to wherever. Happy Crimbo and NewYear.

Wed Dec 21, 11:27:00 pm 2005  
Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

Thank you very much, I'm looking forward to the next 'phase' of my life!

Thu Dec 22, 05:23:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home