Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Moi?

Your Seduction Style: The Natural
You don't really try to seduce people... it just seems to happen.Fun loving and free spirited, you bring out the inner child in people.You are spontaneous, sincere, and unpretentious - a hard combo to find!People drop their guard around you, and find themselves falling fast.



I suppose, at 4' 11", people do see something childlike! I was walking through a primary school yesterday when the youngsters were in a long, long line waiting to file into the hall. I was glad to get alongside the 8 years old who didn't tower over me!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seduction style: The Naturalist!


VW: pyqrrv

Pronounced Pik'r'rv

A sound made in the throat when being seduced by Pyk.

Tue Dec 13, 01:08:00 pm 2005  
Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

I do like these Word Verifications ... they always seem to 'say' something and are easier to key in. Vvvvveeerrrrr user friendly!
LOL this one is dnudpru ... I'm no nude prude!

Tue Dec 13, 08:02:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home