Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A load of bull

It's the Louth Christmas Fat Stock Show tomorrow so hopefully I'll have piccies of bulls. The first time I was asked to do the show I wasn't sure whether I was taking piccies of cows or bulls ... I think the boy cows had had their bits removed - which was what I was looking for to differentiate. However and on the other hand, I didn't actually want piccies of the bits.

It'll be a wellies jobbie tomorrow. And maybe more jobbie than one would like. Wonder if I can find a santa hat to drape on a beast?


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good idea with the santa hat. Maybe replace the bulls testicles with some Christmassy balls?

Typical of you though is it? Go looking for bollocks on the bullocks? On the udder hand...

;-)

Have a great time and eat a burger for me!

Wed Dec 07, 03:26:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home