Thursday, December 22, 2005

Oof puff pant

Nah, I haven't started exercising yet but I did go look around the health club with golf course today and was impressed. The pools aren't as long as the one I've been used to swimming so I figure I'd just have to do more lengths. IF they don't get too many people in it'd be OK. The separate ladies sauna probably seats about four people if they're very friendly. I was actually quite encouraged to use the gym and even the spinning didn't seem as bad as I thought - I had a quick 'go' on one of the bikes ... not sure how long 'the bits' would stand up to (or sit down on) the bike seats though!
The golf course is basic but so's my golf.
All looked good, just a question of when. I'm going to pop in for a free trial of the facilties. The tour I was given today actually lasted about one and three-quarter hours so they weren't exactly rushing me around!
A couple of the classes I might like to attend are held only during the period when I'll most likely be at work, which is a shame but I can still see a couple that interest me. There's a 'body combat' class which is little like kick boxing without contact, nipping about like Mohammed Ali.
Went to a very enjoyable party last night at Sue and Roger's home, friends of Ian. There were about 14 guests and it was great fun with a very tasty dinner, veal sausages cooked in red wine with shallots - yum!
Did some last minute shopping today, stocking fillers - no, I didn't buy a pair of legs!!
Well, better get wrapping ...
I was goin to get
A little bit wet
But I took wit me
An umbrellee
I put dat up
When da rain came on
An' me kept dry
So say si bon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas Pyk!

x

Sun Dec 25, 12:48:00 am 2005  
Blogger Echomouse said...

Merry Christmas Pyk :)

Mon Dec 26, 01:28:00 am 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home