Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Alive and kicking

This is interesting, revisiting my blog past!

People are still coming here to read Pyk's exploits -not sure how they find me but Nigeria tops the list and Lithuania's in there, ditto Pakistan. Hmm

OK, catch up, quick:
  • Got married
  • Retired
  • Had knee replacement
  • Had DVT
  • Joined a naturist club
  • Had heart attack
  • Had naturist holiday in Spain at El Portus
  • Moved house to East Yorkshire
  • Started Aquacize
  • Took up rag rugging



  • About to go on a 3 week camping holiday, naturist, in France, with friends.

Not sure how that will go- last time we practised erecting the tent I fell out of it!
Did she fall or take a dive?

If I can fall off the ground, how come I can't jump 6" in the air?
And I put on weight - sigh. I wish that was the sound of me deflating effortlessly.
In fact, I went an a high fibre diet 2 weeks ago and have to get up earlier to eat all the food I need to consume in a day.
Lost 5lbs last week. Has to be a fluke !

2 Comments:

Anonymous runa sood said...

A blogging we will go , a blogging we will go , we'll catch a Pyk and jolly quick a camping we will go !

Wed May 21, 03:58:00 pm 2014  
Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

Well done far figuring how to comment- took me ages an someone else's!

Wed May 21, 10:07:00 pm 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home