Friday, September 09, 2005

Angels

I was given some Angel cards by a friend, for my birthday. I've been talking with them occasionally and they sure do make for interesting conversations.

The accompanying booklets says the Angels can be playful. It's a deck of 44 cards and yesterday I was shuffling them and Daniel fell out of the pack, which amused me. I grinned at him and popped him back.

Reshuffled and once again Daniel jumped out of the pack. Even more amused I told him he was being cheeky and popped him back in again.

Reshuffled and Daniel once again fell out of the pack. I told him he certainly was playful today and once more, back he went.

Another shuffle and .... yes, I know this is repetitive .... Daniel once again literally fell out of the pack. This time I told him he really was taking the wee wee! But laughed like a drain, gave him a kiss, told him to behave and put him back.

One more time and this time it was Omega who fell on to my lap.

Of course, you don't know what those particular cards are, so you can't understand why I laughed so much. I'll let know if Daniel was right though! Naturally if a card comes out multiple times it is to be 'strongly heeded'

The previous day I had a chat and twice two cards came out, the same two.

I think someone's trying to tell me something!

I've bought a couple of packs of cards, from Amazon, as gifts for friends. I do hope they derive as much pleasure from them as I do occasionally.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's just Angel Card spam......

Fri Sept 09, 10:22:00 am 2005  
Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

Like it!

I gave the cards a shuffle the last couple of nights, while thinking about one particular person and the same card fell out each time. They also acted in a most peculiar manner; a messy shuffle each time!
Dis is strange.
I feel bound to tell the person what they said! Yeah, they'll think I'm nuts but then it's already been proven that I'm 60% Weird!

Fri Sept 09, 10:27:00 am 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home