Sunday, September 11, 2005

Happy Wedding Anniversary Tora and Danny

Victoria (my daughter) and Danny celebrate their second wedding anniversary tomorrow. They began their married life together in Alaska a year ago May and a couple of months back moved into their very own house in five acres, a beautiful wholly wood property which looks a little like a tall chapel with huge cathedral windows, on one wall and in the roof a 'look out' - the view from which is forest and snow-capped mountains.
Last night they had an anniversary dinner in Anchorage, then drove back the hour to their home in Palmer.
From Victoria: I was tired and went to bed - and opened my eyes and there were the Northern Lights! I called Danny and scrambled up into the lookout to see them and they surrounded us. Wonderful, a perfect occasion.
That sounds a bit special!!!! Who needs fireworks to celebrate when you have a natural phenomenum.

(These big spaces that appear in the posts - they really annoy me but I can't get rid of 'em! grrr)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you, Mum. xxx

Thu Sept 15, 07:01:00 am 2005  
Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

BIGGGGGGGGGG (((((((( HUG ))))))) Love you too xxx

Thu Sept 15, 06:28:00 pm 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My belated anniversary congratulations to Tora and Danny! John and I just celebrated our 55th anniversary; I wish for your marriage the same longevity and more, with a preponderance of happy times (more than enough to smooth over the rough spots that inevitably pop up.) I watched the aurora Saturday night, too. It's good to know we were sharing it!

Sat Sept 17, 10:05:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home