Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Blimey O'Reilly

That form took me hours to complete! Thirteen pages! Took me 10 mins to get the nerve to hit 'send'!

I need to go sit in a darkened room with a cuppa now! Except I've got some photographs to go take.

I finally thought of a situation in my life involving team work .... being a mummy!!!

I just needed that one thing to trigger the rest.

It's been the same, pretty much, for writing play reviews. I can't dash home and write one, I have to give myself a couple of hours break and then ponder, waiting for the trigger words. They might be at any point in relation to the play, but once I have them, the rest flows around it.

Ok, jobs to do, better dash!

Oh, better remember to mail a hard copy ........

whoooooooooosh

1 Comments:

Blogger Pykspeeks Rides Again said...

Thanks muchly. Mailed the hard copy special delivery so it should arrive tomorrow so I'll meet that deadline, too. Have to show how determined I am and efficient, huh???
It's good practice and now I have an up to date CV. x

Wed Nov 02, 10:10:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home